Our first in-house Concert featuring LBB, BB, SO, JS and YS is on Sunday 31 March starting 2:00 PM. To help us all get organised, please review the following information by clicking on the links:
- Proceedings: please discuss with your Musicians
- Volunteers: I have taken the liberty of assigning various tasks to some parents. Please review and let me know if this suits you. If it does suit you – great! If you would rather not this time – no problem, just tell me :)
- Concert dress/uniform:we have someone to embroider our logo for you; this is optional but we hope you can manage
- Flyer: share with everyone you know; perhaps make some copies and hand-out to family, friends, school – thanks! We love a full house for our Musicians.
- Raffle items: where possible, please send to rehearsal some items for our Raffle – wine, chocolate, packaged food, toys, stationery, candles, anything pre-packaged
- Plate of food: on the day, please bring a plate of food to sell at intermission (cupcakes, slices, cookies/biscuits, sushi, finger food etc)
Please let me know if you have any questions. Many thanks, Patricia 0423 148 992