The GCYO fee structure is very competitive with no additional fees for tutorials, workshops or concerts.
Fees for 2020 are detailed in the table below.
if paid before
1 February 2021
if paid after
1 February 2021
|Little Big Band
An audition fee $40 applies to all musicians per audition or, if there is a start later in year, a $70 late fee applies.
In respect of the GCYO fees, please note the following:
The fee applicable at a start date anytime during:
Term 1 – 100% fee
Term 2 – 75% fee
Term 3 – 50% fee
Term 4 – Based on discussion with Committee
- Should a musician participate in a 2nd or 3rd Group, an additional cost of $200 applies for each additional group selected, regardless of when the musician joins the second group (no discount applied).
- The second group is considered the group with the lower annual fee. E.g: if a musician participates in YS and BB; the second group fee is applied to BB.
- GCYO offers a one-off $50 family discount.
- All musicians must be financial members to attend rehearsals and or other GCYO activities and events
- Fees including audition fees are non-refundable
- Fees do not include instruments, instrument or other personal insurance, concert dress or offsite events or performances
- GCYO will compassionately consider fee discount for families experiencing genuine hardship; written requests must be received before the first rehearsal of the year
- Fees do not cover damage or loss to instruments; private insurance must be carried for all personal items
Please direct deposit monies to the following account:
Bank – Bank of Queensland
Account Name – Gold Coast Youth Orchestra Inc.
BSB – 124 199
Account – 2030 1230
Reference – Musician Name