The GCYO fee structure is very competitive with no additional fees for tutorials, workshops or concerts. Fees for 2019 are detailed in the table below.
if paid before
1 February 2019
if paid after
1 February 2019
|Little Big Band
An audition fee $40 applies to all musicians per audition, or if there is a start later in year, a $70 late fee applies. In respect of the GCYO fees, please note the following:
- The fee applicable at a start date anytime during:
Term 1: 100% fee
Term 2: 75% fee
Term 3: 50% fee
Term 4: based on discussion with Committee
- Should a musician participate in a 2nd or 3rd Group, an additional cost of $200 applies for each additional group selected, regardless of when the musician joins the second group (no discount applied). The second group is considered the group with the lower annual fee. E.g: if a musician participates in YS and BB; the second group fee is applied to BB.
- The GCYO offers a one-off $50 family discount.
- All musicians must be financial members to attend rehearsals and or other GCYO activities and events
- Fees including audition fees are non-refundable
- Fees do not include instruments, instrument or other personal insurance, concert dress or offsite events or performances
- The GCYO will compassionately consider fee discount for families experiencing genuine hardship; written requests must be received before the first rehearsal of the year
- Fees do not cover damage or loss to instruments; private insurance must be carried for all personal items
Fee Payment: please direct deposit monies to the following account:
Bank: Bank of Queensland
Account name: The Gold Coast Youth Orchestra Inc.
BSB: 124 199
Account: 2030 1230
Ref: musician name