The GCYO fee structure is very competitive with no additional fees for tutorials, workshops or concerts.
Fees for 2022 are detailed in the table below.
if paid before
1 March 2022
if paid after
1 March 2022
|Little Big Band||$460||$530|
An audition fee $40 applies to all musicians per audition or, if there is a start later in year, a $70 late fee applies.
In respect of the GCYO fees, please note the following:
The fee applicable at a start date anytime during:
Term 1 – 100% fee
Term 2 – 75% fee
Term 3 – 50% fee
Term 4 – Based on discussion with Committee
- Should a musician participate in a 2nd or 3rd Group, an additional cost of $200 applies for each additional group selected, regardless of when the musician joins the second group (no discount applied).
- The second group is considered the group with the lower annual fee. E.g: if a musician participates in YS and BB; the second group fee is applied to BB.
- GCYO offers a one-off $50 family discount.
- All musicians must be financial members to attend rehearsals and or other GCYO activities and events
- Fees including audition fees are non-refundable
- Fees do not include instruments, instrument or other personal insurance, performance attire or offsite events or performances
- GCYO in the event of genuine hardship, will consider instalments of annual fee, to be negotiated with Treasurer. Email to email@example.com
- Fees do not cover damage or loss to instruments; private insurance must be carried for all personal items
Please visit the payment page for online payment. Please note that only Australia Credit Cards are accepted.
Online Payment is currently closed. Please contact the office if you are sending a Bank Transfer : firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Deposit details –
Bank of Queensland
Account Name: Gold Coast Youth Orchestra Inc.
BSB: 124 065
AC No.: 2312 0577
Reference: Musician’s Full Name